- Licensed Realtor since 1980
- 25 years Experience- most experienced REO broker in Southeastern Virginia- Greater Virginia Beach/Newport News, Virginia area
- Preferred Broker for many lenders, mortgage insurers, and GSE’s. HUD NLB since 2011.
- Handling sales from $1 to $1,000,000. None too big or small, we’ll handle it all.
- Member of REOMAC; member of The Force (Five Star); SFR certified (short sale and foreclosure resource); A-REO Certified; Member of US REO Partners
- Manage a strong team to provide services to HUD, lenders, MI’s, and investment firms.
- Platinum rated broker for HUD account
1991- 2012 - REO Manager and Relocation Manager for Long and Foster Real Estate
1985 - Co-Founder of REO Connection - one of the first REO Asset Management firms in the US. Operations and Portfolio Manager, REO Connection 1985-1990
- Assisted Federal Trustee in dissolution of Landbank Equity Corporation (1985-1988)
- Facilitated Property Preservation and managed the marketing of REO in 11 states
- Developed Network of agents and brokers nationally and locally
- Developed REO computer and reporting systems
- Formulated and implemented operating policies and procedures, and broker instruction manuals and forms for this new concept in the real estate industry
- Provided consulting services to lenders and their staff who were unfamiliar with REO in the 1980’s.
- Trained Realtors and bank personnel
- Managed and monitored the assessment of market values, marketing strategies, appraisals, repairs, winterizations, contract negotiations, closings and accounting
EXPERIENCE + INTEGRITY = SERVICE + RESULTS